Baby It's Cold Outside
Holy shit, it's cold! I broke down and bought myself a pair of snow/rain boots to accommodate the shift in weather. It snowed and most of it has stuck. It has hovered in the lower 30s all day and is now in the mid/high 20s. Brrrrrrr!!!
On other fronts, I am feeling better already. I think I just needed a few days to first, do not much of anything and then, to get a bunch of stuff done I've needed to tend to for months but have not.
After a heart-to-heart with K and some time to myself, I am feeling more optimistic about life, finances, work, etc. I realize I have to make choices about optimism and my own happiness. I have to choose to BE these things not just acknowledge that I do.
I'm sure this is obvious to all of you but is new to me. Heh.


1 Comments:
own it. work it. be it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home