My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

23.11.08

Slow drawl

This weekend, I shut down. I slowly started slurring thoughts and words until it devolved to the point where I couldn't move, literally or figuratively.

It's taken me a few days to recover, to start moving again in any particular direction.

As my eyes slowly start to loll around again, and as I work the saliva back into my insanely dry mouth, I can see some form of recovery taking shape. K said to not overwhelm myself, to hold on until my 3 weeks off in December, the time for me to figure some shit out.

I'm ready for change, movement, progression.

I miss my people.

2 Comments:

Blogger acronym enthusiast said...

Hang in there!

24.11.08  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

Thanks! I am working on it.

Perhaps it is a delayed post-partum dissertation depression???

Heh.

Seriously, thanks....

24.11.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home