Oaxaca!
FINALLY! I have found good Mexican food in Seattle! Mel and I went to this fantastic little restaurant in Ballard, La Carta de Oaxaca, where I had a chicken tamale with black mole sauce and cooked in a banana leaf, and Mel had halibut tacos. We split their house quacamole, which was a delight. 2 Negro Modelos later, I was full and totally happy. Yay, Mexican food!!!
Tonight, K is taking me out on a date to a Spanish tapas place in Ballard: The Matador. I've wanted to go here for a while, and we've waited for the glorious summer weather to arrive, since there's outdoor, sidewalk cafe-style seating. Then, we're headed to finally see Indian Jones.
We're going camping next weekend in central Washington, for the 4th, with a fine group of folks, so we're shopping this weekend for tents and camping accoutrement at REI. Can't wait!!!
Oh, and I cut my hair short:


3 Comments:
Hey there Miss P. It's a ghost of grad. school past calling since I just moved to the area. (I think Jas. told you as much.) Anyway, I'd love to get together for a cup of coffee if you have a spare moment!
A
hey A! certainly a friend ghost. :)
i asked J to send you my email. let's meet up!
Hmmm, I think she did, but I can't find it. You can email me at my firstname.lastname@gmail.com!
A
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home