My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

25.5.08

Sasquatch

Did you know that eastern Washington state looks just like northern New Mexico?!? Crazy.

We attended Sasquatch yesterday and, in addition to learning the above geographical information, we also had a day to relax in the exquisite weather with even more exquisite scenery, and we listened to good tunes--including new music by Beirut!!

Highlights:
1. Beirut. Enough said.
2. M.I.A. bounding about the stage and bringing tons of crowd members up on stage, much to the horror of the security staff. Ha!
3. The Breeders doing a cover of "Happiness is a Warm Gun"
4. Johnny Marr playing with Modest Mouse

Although, as Kyle noted, it is much smaller than Coachella (band choices and space), I had an amazing day enjoying the sun and cool weather, listening to Beirut, checking out really bad fashion choices, and spending a mellow and cell phone-free day with him!

The venue:





Beirut:





Us being us:






M.I.A.:


The Breeders:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home