My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

16.6.08

Chattering

I'm currently on break, between Spring and Summer terms. Yesssssss. This week first found me making a tri-tip with red wine sauce for my roomie; tomorrow, we're headed to Sky Lark for an "open tease" burlesque event. One of my (now former) students works at Sky Lark, knows I love burlesque, and flagged the event for me. Good times! K is avoiding the festivities, trading in pasties for Deadliest Catch. Wednesday night, my dearest is making me stuffed mushrooms (I know there's prosciutto involved, and that's all I need to know!), and I finally get to watch the season finale of Top Chef, which he thankfully DVR'd for my viewing pleasure (there was no Bravo channel in AR). Thursday night, he's taking me to see The Fratelli's play, which should be super-fun! Saturday will find us watching the Fremont Fair, a supposedly nefarious shenanigan-fest that opens with a parade led by nude bicyclists. Woo hoo!

More to come...it's time to shut my brain down for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home