Stuff White People Like
K just showed me this fantastic web site.
One of the many reasons I love him!
Heh, heh.....

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton
K just showed me this fantastic web site.
One of the many reasons I love him!
Heh, heh.....
4 Comments:
I checked it out, and it's funny, but is it really WHITE? Or is it upper middle class?
I mean, my poorer WHITE relatives/friends are not into musical comedies, for instance. Or belonging to a religion other than their parents'. Etc.
hi ???,
yes, of course, it's very much about class. it also assumes non-whites are not interested in these topics, too. these stereotypes, like any, run close to the quick yet are way over-generalized. could we expect anything less from them?
point is: it's funny!
not contesting the funny part.
have you seen the dave chappelle skit about a gameshow called "i know black people"?
again i ask: who are ya?
yes! funny you should say that: i'm teaching chapelle's show this week in my 101 class, but we're going to watch "racial draft," "blind racist," and "the mad real world."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home