On the Pitch
K bought me a new camera! Well, he financed my purchase of a new camera, so it will be mine once I've paid it off. Ha! I love it: it's 10 megapixels, sleek, and black/chrome. Woo hoo!
We spent the weekend soaking up soccer: Saturday night was spent at a Sounders game at Qwest Stadium; Sunday was spent watching K play for the first time in over 10 years.
If you've never been to a soccer game, let's just say that Raiders fans have nothing on soccer fans: the insults dig deep. We had tons of fun, needless to say, and then wandered around Pioneer Square with good peeps on Saturday night. The best part of the evening was breaking my diet long enough to have a scrumptious street vendor hot dog with cream cheese, mustard, ketchup, and relish. Mmm.....
From the Sounders game: fans, folks, and me and K.
I call this series the "K's various drunken phases":
K: recovering.
I shouldn't giggle, but watching K hobble around this morning, after playing a full 90 minute game when he hasn't played in over 10 years, was as funny as it was endearing. What a trooper. And can I say, it's a bit of a turn-on to see him run around the pitch....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home