"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
I think I will need this to go with my new shoes....
posted by Miss Carousel | 21:18
You don't already have a vagina?
This may be better than a vagina. It's vagina directions.
It's not about already having a vagina... it's about having one you can show off to the world...Er... wait.It's not about already have a vagina... it's about showing other people how to insert a tampon.Wait... this really isn't working.The shirt is awesome. 'Nuff said.
I think it would make a nice compliment to your Foucault You shirt. We'll need to coordinate....;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
4 Comments:
You don't already have a vagina?
This may be better than a vagina. It's vagina directions.
It's not about already having a vagina... it's about having one you can show off to the world...
Er... wait.
It's not about already have a vagina... it's about showing other people how to insert a tampon.
Wait... this really isn't working.
The shirt is awesome. 'Nuff said.
I think it would make a nice compliment to your Foucault You shirt. We'll need to coordinate....
;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home