My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

8.3.06

The Elusive O

So, I am amused by the sheer lack of irony that I spent the past hour hunting down an elusive copy of Technologies of Orgasm in the Rivera Library.

It remains elusive.
Please: insert any number of obvious jokes here....

To top it all off, Jesse gave me the Clap. Literally. Thanks, Jess!
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/clap

Current mood:
Bowie at the Beeb
The White Stripes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been on the waiting list for longer than I care to tell...

9.3.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

for the clap or for an orgasm? :)

9.3.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

since i've gotten a few concerned emails, i should clarify:
no, i do not actually have gonorrhea! jesse gave me the stuffed miscrobe version of it as a joke (hence, the internet link to the web site from whence she purchased it).

it's a joke, folks. i am not, even in the slightest, crudded up. :)

10.3.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home