"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
Oh my god, I think I'm in love!
posted by Miss Carousel | 17:22
Sin! It's sin I tell you! This is why the government should protect us from the internet. Think of all the money we would save!
humd'allah lah....Did you notice the name of the shoes you bought from anthropologie?! They're the "Elphaba" shoes--do you know who Elphaba is? The name of the Wicked Witch of the West in Gregory Maguire's Wicked. Sweet!
Rock n' Roll! I didn't know that. Ya just learned me somethin'.الحمد اله
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
3 Comments:
Sin! It's sin I tell you! This is why the government should protect us from the internet. Think of all the money we would save!
humd'allah lah....
Did you notice the name of the shoes you bought from anthropologie?! They're the "Elphaba" shoes--do you know who Elphaba is? The name of the Wicked Witch of the West in Gregory Maguire's Wicked. Sweet!
Rock n' Roll! I didn't know that. Ya just learned me somethin'.
الحمد اله
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home