MEERKATS!!
K took me to the Point Defiance Zoo to see....gasp!! the Meerkats!! Not only did they have the most superb-ist meerkats, they also had lemurs, beluga whales, a large, walkable beaver, jellyfish, polar bears, and walruses. Woot!
I loveditloveditlovedit.
I took over 200 pictures of meerkats and lemurs (no joke), but I have narrowed it down considerably for your viewing pleasure:
The lemurs reminded me of Dulce, my long-lost kitty. I had a lemur stuffed animal that she would hump obsessively. Not only did she hump the stuffed version, and now that I've seen them in person, she also emulates their behavior. Crazy!
The "Others":
They walked this dude on a leash around the park:
This little guy's name escapes me, but he was curled up on a zoo keeper's lap (that's her tit he's nestling under). Apparently, he is sweet and cute until he wakes up:
This little guy was having a serious existential crisis:
We belong in the zoo:


1 Comments:
animals in captivity, just make me so sad
sad like panda who no mate to save race
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home