My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

5.2.08

Primaries

I have never been so excited about a primary election--hell, I've never even been excited about ANY primary before!

I have voted (absentee, since our election is Feb 12th) already, but I will be happy no matter if the primary sweep is Obama or Clinton.

And I think: if people are this excited about the primaries, how much energy will be generated in November!!

What a remarkable historic moment!!

Shirts for the occasion, courtesy of Urban Outfitters:




I'm off to watch more on CNN's coverage....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put in an 18 hour day working the polls here in Arizona. I can tell you first hand the historic turnout we had. People were waiting over an hour in freezing cold weather to vote. It was madness, and my poor pollworkers were pushed to their limit of endurance. Even so, it was so good to see people out and voting! I'll be working the primaries in September!
Wess

6.2.08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree 100% about the excitement. I don't understand how anyone can be excited about continuing the disturbing trends in Washington D.C. with Mrs. Clinton, but at least they are excited. I for one am excited about Obama!

6.2.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home