My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

18.12.07

Hectic

Last week standing....

K and I just visited Jess and Jayson in AZ and were able to enjoy the calm before the storm. And it is hailing!

I'm not going to be able to sell me car, so Dane is going to drive it up to Seattle in a couple of weeks. I have to admit that I am not only grateful that he is doing so, but I am also excited that he will be coming up to see me in a few weeks. The transition, though exciting and amazing, will undoubtably be difficult. It will be good to have folks I'm close to around and in and out of town.

We are lining up time to spend with people. Today was hard: I had breakfast with Clark and it was quite sad. I've decided I can't do the slow painful draw-out of saying good bye in bits and pieces, so we sent out an email letting people know where we will be and at what time on Saturday night (The Falconer 7 p.m.). The exception to this is saying goodbye to Kelly, Jim, and Hurley (the super pug) on Thursday night, since they leave Friday for the holidays. Goodbyes are no fun....

Tomorrow we head to Disneyland to decompress from a very stressful day and in preparation for a few even more stressful days. Tonight we head to Fullerton to have dinner with K's 2 local friends.

My bloodpressure is WAY up, and I do it to myself. K ordered me to go take a hot bath this afternoon so I would stop spazzing. It helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home