My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

15.11.07

Things have calmed a bit, and I think I might have found a roomate. She's someone I knew from Riverside. We are friendly but not friends, so it might actually work well. She currently lives in Seattle's Magnolia neighborhood, which is a bit removed, but the lease is up on the place in April, so I figure if it doesn't work out, it's a place for now and I have an easy out. My bus commute will be about 45 minutes to Fremont, where K will be, so our commute time and distance from one another will not be improved. Oh well.

I trust this when I don't usually trust much; I have faith when I often do not. I intuitively feel that things will work out and be fine. Here's hoping.

Seattle Public Library:




K and I at The Pony in Capitol Hill:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home