My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

18.10.07

ArKANsas

I managed to wrangle with the confederacy for a few days, and I arrived home intact.

I did the stuff I love to do in AR: eat McLard's barbeque, drink coffee and talk politics with my uncle each morning, swap pop culture references with my 16 year old cousin, and float on Lake Hamilton while listening to Patsy Cline and watching the sun set. Each morning I got up and sat down by the dock and took a few photos with my phone. I sent one of my feet hanging over the edge of the dock to K, with the expanse of lake and lush greenery in the background (my view each morning). I sent it because I wanted him there but realized it was slightly cruel, since he was sitting in his office and working his lovely fingers to the bone. Ah, well....

So, I have stories of herds of anything, no tales of deer hunters in bloom. Yesssss.

Me and my cousin, Brandon, on the back porch:

Stalking the Wild Pumpkin:

Pumpkin Vanquishers:


Ya-ya Pumpkin Lovers:


The view from my Aunt and Uncle's back porch:

My Uncle and Aunt, Pete and Sandy:

Boatin' Mama:

Me and Poopsie, riding the waves:


At Rest:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home