Paradigm
I have had to incorporate a paradigm shift for the the move up, and I am finding it a bit overwhelming.
The decision has been made that K and I should live separately in Seattle, not together, as originally planned. Although I am sure this is the best thing for our new-ish relationship, it has not proved easy on my pocketbook, stress level, or sense of stability.
The price tag for a shared space up there would be about $400-600 each. The price tag for my own space is $800-900, plus the not-shared cost of deposits, first and last, etc. I'm in the position of now not being sure if I can even afford the move. Should I delay it? Should I forge ahead? I am truly in the thick of it right now and am processing through a lot of information with no time to do so....
I know life is complicated, throws curve balls, and shit happens. I just wonder: does it have to be this messy?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home