Old Souls
October is a great month!
Jessica M's wedding is Saturday October 7th and I am, gleefully, in the wedding. She let us pick out our own dresses and the only limitation is that it has to be a solid, fall color. Here's what I chose! She and Jayson are getting married in Prescott, AZ (where they live), so it will be nice to get out of dodge while also spending quality time and celebrating with one of my longest-lasting friends (19 years!!!!).
The following weekend I'm meeting Sarah and Melisa in San Francisco for some serious bonding time, and to celebrate our respective birthdays. Perhaps Sarah and I will show Melisa The Power Exchange. Ahem. Yeah, except we will most likely do the same thing we did last time: wander about and function as marveling spectators (or budding sexual anthropologists???) rather than participants.


2 Comments:
Pass along my congratulations to the bride to be!
Congrats to Jessica & Jayson!!! Please give them both big hugs for me.
Looking forward to seeing you and our SF adventures with Melisa!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home