Geeking Out
Today I spent some time gathering my forces and looking at some things that will most likely churn by butter: "Contesting the Status Quo...." lecture series at The Frye Art Museum. WHAT?!! Yes. On the heels of this, I'm teaching a Literature class at Cornish on Displacement and Self-Determination. It's kismet, I tell you. The UW's certification program in Editing has some fab courses in the Fall. An Advanced Grammar class at NSCC, which I can audit, since I know the instructor (and I used to teach there). All in all, allowing myself to just geek out on this kind of stuff reminds me that...my heart is in the written word. It's in editing. It's in curriculum development and design. It's in teaching. K noted on Sunday that we've turned our ship at the right moment; we've officially turned a corner and are heading in the right direction. I feel it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home