Loss
There's a lot going on on my maternal side of the family right now, enough that I simply want to curl up and go to sleep for a while.
My beloved Aunt Sandy is in the hospital, and has been since Thursday, for a mini stroke (she's only 52). We find out more test results today. My great uncle Lee, one of the only good men on my mom's side of the family, died last night in his sleep. Sandy was really close to him, so this has hit her particularly hard and is not helping her current physical or emotional state--both which we all desperately need her to keep stable.
My mom has text-messaged me a couple of times, and sent some emails, but I am avoiding her contact. She is the last person I want to talk to about all of this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home