My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

5.7.09

Miscellany

K took my out to an amazing dinner at Perche No, a delicious Italian restaurant. I had their gorgeous spinach spaghetti with porcini mushrooms, prosciutto, and a light cream sauce, and we shared a bottle Montepulciano D'Abruzzo. I then had fresh raspberries in a dark chocolate cup, mint, and a profiterole and and some limoncello to end my meal (I haven't seen any American italian restaurant offer limoncello, so this was a good sign!). It was really wonderful. Ahhhh, date night. I think K may miss me next week when I'm in SLC. ;)

On other fronts, we've decided to travel to Europe next year, during the last week of April and the first week of May.
Our itinterary?

Dublin for 4 days, including trips to the country.
Dublin to Edinburgh
Edinburgh for 3 days
Night train from Edinburgh to London
London 3 days
London to Paris
Paris for 4 days

I cannot WAIT to travel to Europe with K!!


If any of you have suggestions as to where to eat or stay in these cities, please let me know! We are looking for B&Bs, ideally, but are open to suggestion.

Alison: good restaurants in London? My memory of London restaurants is not too keen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home