My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

8.6.09

Toeing and Growing

I think I broke my toe on the elliptical machine today. Only me.....
Now, I have it propped up on a pillow on the couch and am watching Anthony Bourdain eat curried brain.

Our early crop, and a lovely, rosie little cactus that I just love! These, and the gorgeous peonies, irises, and poppies growing out on our front lawn (courtesy of my landlord), I am in flora heaven.



2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about your toe. Did you have it x-rayed?

Congrats on the crops! I think your green thumb has just been outed. :)

9.6.09  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

Hi Cheryl!!

No--they looked at it, and said, "yep! it's broken!"

Gotta love modern medicine.....

12.6.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home