My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

7.5.09

Going Coastal

Rather than postal. Heh.

We leave tomorrow morning early for Cannon Beach for 2 1/2 days. My phone will be off, and we will indulge in sea food and salty air. Le sighhhhhh.....

Sunday night, I fly to SLC for my training. Fortunately, I will have the lovely morganlf to get into mischief with two of the three training days. Woot!

I am bringing my gym gear! This and my turn around in diet should yield good results, right??

***

On another note, I am writing an article for PPGNW that is a clinic/patient escort profile. I sat in on an escort training session today to get a feel for what they do. I've also had the chance to interview three current escorts, one in Everett and two in Tacoma--two of the hot beds of protest activity up here. I completely and utterly admire the focus and courage of these "frontliners." I don't think I would have the patience with protesters to do the job, although I did consider it. I would want to walk up and slap or throttle them...definitely not escort-appropriate behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home