Self-Assessment
I will never be the girl with particularly tidy hair.
I will never be the girl who has the dispensable cash or time to make sure that all her belongings are the latest, greatest, and most chic.
I will never be the girl who delights in perfecting anything.
I will never be the girl who, with slender calves, can wear tall boots.
I will never be so consumed by my work that I forget what is important.
I will never not have a left foot cramp.
I will never be the girl who has it together (or who likes to think she does).
I will never be a vegetarian.
I will always be the girl with her heart on her sleeve.
I will always be (ever so slightly) disheveled.
I will always be the girl who loves clean, simple food.
I will always be the girl who won't put anything past anyone.
I wouldn't have it any other way.


1 Comments:
K says stick it in your juice\thats the way I like it and yous!©
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home