My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

20.2.08

PPWW

I've had a sprinkling of interviews lately and all have gone well. I have the job at North Seattle, and I interviewed with Cornish College of the Arts yesterday for an adjunct position in Integrated ( or Interdisciplinary) Studies (Frances: it's the same idea as CHASS Connect) for 2008-09. I LOVE that place and really, really want it, but I won't find out 'til June.

I also interviewed with Planned Parenthood for a volunteer newsletter writer/editor position, and they just called to tell me that they've selected me! Yay! While in the interview, I learned that they hire from within 9 times out of 10 (which makes sense). So, my foot is now firmly in the door as their new editor and primary writer for their Western Washington regional newsletter!

I spent 6 hours today walking around downtown in the glorious sunshine; sunshine here is like a tender, little, extremely delicious morsel.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Seems like things are really falling into place for you.

20.2.08  
Blogger فرانسيس said...

Great news! The jobs and the sun, I mean.

21.2.08  
Blogger Colonel Gentleman said...

Congrats, Tricia. I'm trilled to hear you're doing so well, not that I'm even a shred surprised...if one can even be a shred surprised. Ah, you know what I mean.

22.2.08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home