My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

28.11.06

Bar Bee Queue

I love these evenings.

I've been working on getting caught up with my work, post-vacation, and our little apartment is suffused with the smell of cooking ribs. I brought Michael barbeque sauce back from McLard's (the best friggin' southern barbeque on the PLANET) and we are celebrating it by having a few close friends over for a feeding frenzy. It's good to be home.

I got a job rejection letter from a university in Detroit. I'm not feeling too pooey about it, since it was a university I almost didn't apply to because it's, well, in Detroit. So, no worries! I wasn't in the least disappointed. I should start hearing back from other schools within the next few weeks.

And in line with the total non-sequitor-ish nature of this post, ya'll should check out Media Sheep's (the link's to the left) post on sexy zombie car wash babes. HOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent off my application to TCU this week. It is in Fort Worth, where my mother, sister, and nieces live. I've been watching them for years, waiting for an opening, and they finally have one.

Good luck with your search!

Scott

30.11.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home