My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

18.10.06

Breathe

My mom was released from the hospital this afternoon. In 4 days she had 2 heart attacks; it was literally caving in on her. I am relieved she is out and staying at my aunt's. I talked to her today and she sounds better than she has in a while. When I remarked that it must have been so scary for her the past few days, she started crying. If you know my mom (and a few of you do), she never ever cries. Broke my heart.

The anxiety has lifted for a bit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news about your mother.

Hang in there. Stay focused on the good stuff.

19.10.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was from Scott.

19.10.06  
Blogger فرانسيس said...

Good news indeed! And, thanks for the update.

20.10.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

thank YOU for calling me from friggin' jordan!!

xoxo

20.10.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home