My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

11.10.06

Post a Secret

If you haven't checked out the blog, "Post a Secret," you should. I have it linked on my "Goodies" toolbar. See, people send in a secret on a postcard and the site publishes the good ones. There's also a book of them, which my friend Angela has, and it's equally fantastic.

Here's a recent entry (and no, it doesn't resonate with any personal experience I've had, I just thought it was funny):


3 Comments:

Blogger فرانسيس said...

That's a neat site. Any of em yours?

13.10.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use clown balloons.

15.10.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

frances: now, if i told you that, it wouldn't be a SECRET!!
btw, it was amazing to talk to you the other day!!
lub you lub you lub you!!
xoxo

anonymous: is that you, petrified linguini??

16.10.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home