My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

14.4.06

Vespers

Ah, one of my favorite kinds of days: the rain, my work, Rachmaninov, and Chopin. It always seems like the rain is the best excuse to become a most-pleased hermit.

It's been a good week: productive, encouraging, and restful. I met with one of my professors yesterday and she has been 1. encouraging about my work 2. excited about my potential move to L.A. (so much so that she wants to recruit me for her soccer team--hell yeah!) and 3. pulling for me at various L.A. universities, some of which have already contacted me about teaching next year. The pay is decent and I will be in good company.

The times are changing, but always for the better--I welcome these changes and relish days like today.

1 Comments:

Blogger فرانسيس said...

الحمد اله
and thanks for dinner too!

14.4.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home