The Luckiest Strawberry
Pinball (aka, R) took this of me last weekend and sent it to me, and I can't decide if I am amused or utterly embarassed by it. But, since you are all close friends of mine, I will post it for, at the very least, amusement's sake. Do know, though, that I was drunk off my ass here (as if you couldn't tell)!


1 Comments:
A "strawberry," eh? For those readers with a predisposition for the truth, here it is: our host that night has a penchant for brewing his own sort of moonshine in a rusted copper bathtub underneath his front porch. I dared our lovely blogger Ms. Carousel to have a sip, and the almost instantaneous allergic reaction is the display you see here before you. It took us twenty minutes to figure out "rrrwaa waa wawaarr" meant "For Christ's sake, take me to an emergency room!" Ah, good times.
--J
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home