Erin go bragh!
I might be moving to Live Journal. Are any of you users? Any suggestions/encouragements on making the switch? It seems less user-friendly than blogspot. If I do, I will post the new link....
Erin visited this weekend...yay! K took us to sushi and the zoo, and then I took her to have cupcakes and tea, and she took me to the ballet. In our tour of the city, we went into Elliott Bay Books and checked to see if the book that published K's burlesque candy box was available. And it is!! Color Management for Packaging is now available, and you can find K's box, including the caption description of it as a "magnificent example," on page 94. Once he buys it, I will scan the page and post it here.
Did I mention I'm so fucking proud of him???
From Erin's visit:



1 Comments:
I like LiveJournal, though I think it was originally developed for computer types who know html. It seems to allow for more personalization, which is its main selling point for me, and it allows you to interconnect with lots of other people (a page that collates all your friends entries, a feature I like). I don't much about how blogger works though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home