My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

1.5.07

Ch-ch-changes

I postponed my move until January. Scripps asked me back in the Fall, and the pay alone is worth staying so I can shore up money, possibly go to Paris, etc. I also decided to wait to move until after another round of the job market (Oct-Nov-Dec). Kyle got a second design job in Claremont, so we will be working in the same town. Ha!

I don't have a lot of time to do much of anything other than get this dissertation done (I have 5 weeks to revise my 3rd chapter, write my 4th, revise it, and write and revise my introduction--I'm officially in hell), but I will try to post some links to some really cool arty shit I've been looking at and thinking about over the past month.

xoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds almost like pieces falling into place?

1.5.07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home