Momentary
It's weird to wake up the morning after you've turned in a large project. I got used to the slight panic that accompanies waking up and realizing how much work you need to do that day and how little time you really have. Heh. So, I woke up in a panic, stopped, grinned, and went right back to sleep. Ahhhhh, yeah!
I have a little bit of downtime before the pendulums start swinging in all directions again next week (teaching two clasees, working on my final chapter within the research group of which I'm a part, revising my 3rd chapter). Kyle comes home tomorrow and we're going to go have dinner with his mama, then I teach, then I get the rest of the week to finally relax a bit.
I'm going to the MOCA on Thursday night to see JD do a roundtable about feminist aesthetics. Saturday, Kyle and I are going to see the new Mark Ryden exhibit. Here's one of my favorites from the exhibit:
Sunday, as per usual, we do nothing but stew in our own filth, sleep late, watch Robot Chicken and venture out for food. I've come to love Sundays.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home