My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

12.6.06

Rad!

I got the Scripps job! Two classes, to be exact. It pays phenomenally well, so I am going to keep Mt. St. Mary's and inform Norco that I am moving out of town and won't be able to teach for them any longer. Yeah!

So, it's off for celebration martinis!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You totally deserve this!

13.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Let me know when you will be in Pasadena, or some Pasadena-ish region, and I will buy you a drink.

Scott

13.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huuuuge, ginormous congratulations!

I'd love to have celebratory/catch-up drinks with you sometime!

- Pinball

13.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on! Congratulations, my dear!

love ya,

Sarah

13.6.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

thank you! you people rock my party. :)

thanks, too, to aw, cheryl, and kelly (and j by proxy) for celebrating with me and supplying me with drinks (incluidng the fantastic bottle of cambria pinot noir, skillfully hiding out in my closet). and to frances and her old man, for letting me initiate their coitus interruptus--ew! breeders!!--and for making the best fucking martinis on the planet.

pinball: we need to rock that shit fo' sho'!!

13.6.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your big success!
-Penni

14.6.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home