My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

24.5.06

Hmmm....

Here's my new 'do. I'm not entirely sure about it yet, though Cheryl has almost convinced me it's fierce. How do I see it? 1 part Morticia, 1 part Chrissy Hynde, and 1 part Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice.


At any rate, I'm gonna rock it tonight at The Derby, where The Ditty Bops are throwing their album release party (burlesque dancers included).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very hot! Definitely Chrissy Hynde-ish.

24.5.06  
Blogger media sheep said...

All I know is that that guy in the SUV on the 101 totally looked at your boobs yesterday. I'm just going to believe that it had something to do with your hair framing your boobs in such a way to make them appear even bigger.

24.5.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home