My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

18.5.06

Kiwis, Indeed!

This is one of the most hilarious and odd ad campaigns I've seen in a while. Once you connect to the link's home page, hold your cursor over the shaver in the lower left corner: the menu is worth exploring!

Make sure to shave your own bush.....

3 Comments:

Blogger media sheep said...

Sweet! A shout-out via linking!

Also... you must be sure to watch the music video.

Is it wrong that I want to buy one of these razors, not because I have excessive amounts of body hair, but because the website is so awesome?

18.5.06  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

but you really don't need to buy a razor for your body to go from a 4.8 to a 10---you so there, yo!

;)

18.5.06  
Blogger media sheep said...

Yes, I knew that. But the site is so awesome that I just want one to, like, look at or something.

19.5.06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home