Greeting from Ohio!
Well, Melisa is showering and poohing, so I thought I'd sit down and write a bit. She's having me listen to Jeff Buckley. Much to her horror, I had not before listened to his music (she insisted upon immediately rectifying my ignorance). No wonder! How could I not have discovered him before?!!? We just listened to his cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." Man. I'm not entirely convinced he's my new Townes Van Zandt, but things are a-stirring in me....
"A sleep that will never come..." Yep. He got it.
"You should have come over/It's not too late."
It's wet here, wet, wet, wet. A petaled wetness. Yum.


1 Comments:
I am shocked and quite possibly somewhat appalled that you had never listened to Jeff Buckley... If I had known this, I would have tied you to a chair and made you listen to the entire catalogue of Jeff Buckley albums I own...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home