My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

"It's a small thing to rage inside your own bowl." --Anne Sexton

3.1.09

Nothing new...

...but it makes me so damn happy, I had to post it!

3 Comments:

Blogger acronym enthusiast said...

omg! This "our song"-- the song that David and I always associate with our coupledom. Our friend Peter used to play fiddle in an old timey band and this was our favorite song. Every time I hear it I think of group camping trips to J-Tree where our friends would play music by the campfire. I didn't know this video existed, I'll have to pass along to david!

5.1.09  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

Yay!! I'm glad someone else shares the love.

I've seen them a couple of times live. The first time was at the Troubador, and I've never had so much fun at a show. Love them. LOVE them!

On a similarly personal note, this song reminds me of driving to Anza Borrego with my best friend Sarah, which is the first time she and I listened to their self-titled CD. We loved it, and we ended up paying so much attention to it we got lost and ended up at a prison! Ha.

This song bolstered me in so many ways when it first came out: it used to make me cry, for some odd reason. Now, it just makes me friggin' happy!!!

5.1.09  
Blogger SF Chef said...

Watching this video was the highlight of my morning! Ah, the memories of that drive to Anza Borrego...

6.1.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home