HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I rang in the New Year with some of my nearest and dearest at a party in L.A. I got really hammered but was very happy. Notice the new 'do?! New year, new hair.
Though I don't care for making resolutions, I will say that I have two goals for the year: 1. learn to play the cello and 2. volunteer for Habitat for Humanity as a grant writer and/or site clean-up person (since I have absolutely NO carpentry skills).
I hope this finds you all well and looking forward to a fresh start in the new year!
Dane and I toast 2006
My New Year's Kiss from Erika
Vanessa, Me, and Erika
Dane boogeyin'


2 Comments:
I. AM. TOTALLY. AWESOME.
(Is it just me or do I always look ridiculous in pichurs?)
Alex--I thought that was the goal! :)
Cheryl--thank you! I appreciate the support and kudos and will give you a call soon (I promise!!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home