Keepin It Real
SO many transitions, so little time.
Being in limbo is wrangling my guts, and I have to go in for a colonoscopy next week (aren't you glad you're reading this? Ha ha).
So far, what has worked to calm down:
1. Kyle
2. Kyle
3. dreaming of flinging poo like the monkeys do
4. bad TV
5. avoiding responsibilities (I am a horrible person)
One of the things I am learning from all of this is I must learn to draw boundaries, I must learn to say "NO," and I must--absolutely--put my health and heart first.
K's mom and his nephew come next week, and this week, we are going to the MLS Sounders opening game! Woot! Apparently, we are all meeting in Pioneer Square, where Drew Carey (yes) will then lead us, en masse, to the stadium. I think nothing could be better for my colon or my spirits than such a display of camaraderie.


2 Comments:
mmmmm flinging trish poo at the masses...
mel
Good times. Hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home